Classic Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
Updated: May 18
If you are looking for a soft and chewy delicious chocolate chip recipe than you are in for a treat. I think that everyone can agree that a homemade chocolate chip cookie is delicious and easy to make.
Make: 12 cookies
Time total : 30 minutes
1 1/2 cup of all pospose flour
1/2 cup of melted vegan butter
1/3 cup of cane sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon of ground flaxseed
2 Tablespoons of warm water
1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chip
1) In a large bowl, add warm water and ground flaxseed, stir and let it thicken for 1-3 minutes.
2) Add melted butter into a flaxseed mixture, stir in both of the sugar for 1 to 2 minutes. (Until some of the sugar is dissolved into the liquid)
3) Sift in all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt into the wet mixture. Stir until all the ingredient is combined and form a big cookie dough.
4) Use 1-inch ice cream scoop and scoop the cookie dough into cookie pan with parchment paper. (Leave 2-3 inches space between each cookie.)
5) pressed down chocolate chip into cookie dough and bake in preheated 350F oven for 12min.